Saturday, June 7, 2008

Free Internet


Sorry everyone for taking so long to post all of the entires from the Masters, but it is finally done and we can get to more exciting things. Right now, I am sitting in a hotel room in Nurnberg, Germany hoping that I will find a cafe with free internet along the way to getting some breakfast and post a few entries. The prices for internet are outrageous over in Europe. I was just in Israel and prices for everything are much worse. I think one Internet Cafe charged us $15 for 30 minutes. It was crazy, but that was the cheapest we could find at the time. Anyway, I will do my best to update as much as I can and keep up with what is going on in the golf world. One a Side note: I just went to a Starbucks that had a wi-fi sticker in the window, and the Barista said I had to enter my credit card number at the T-mobile site and pay for it. T-mobile is taking over all of the internet access and they charge you an arm and a leg for it. It’s awful. I was lucky to find a cafe in Israel that did not charge for internet, and for some reason there are many cafe’s that offer wi-fi, but they have a contract with t-mobile or another carrier and make you sign up and charge you in order to access the internet. A las, I miss my free internet.

No comments: