Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Masters - Tuesday Practice Round


I don't get internet at the house I am staying at so my messages will be brief. Today was our first Practice round day and the weather was pretty bad. The wind was blowing very hard and it almost made the day miserable, but I saw a bunch of players today and I was so happy to be able to take pictures of them. I will upload the pictures as soon as I can. Tomorrow is the par-3 challenge, so hopefully we will get to the course early enough to be able to get some great seats. So far, the weather is the only thing that is putting a damper on this trip, but tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful so we will see what happens.

I can also be followed on Twitter!

2 comments:

Stacy Solomon said...

The par-3 challenge is one of the most fun events at Augusta. Hope you are having a great time!

Wish I was there. Here in New York it just started to SNOW and, although too warm to stick, I'm crossing my gloved golf fingers that I can play a round of twilight tomorrow ... before Passover eve, of course ;-)

Anonymous said...

well, i 5 putted the first hole, got me a while to get the hang of the slopes and the wind, then next one was again 2 over, however mangaged to get it right by the fifth and the 8th was a birdie! now thats what you call climbing the leaderboard! great layout

Free golf games