Sunday, November 16, 2008

Men and Women Winter Golf Fashion


Winter is finally here and I am sure a lot of you are wondering what is in fashion this season. I will be putting together some pictures with a few comments on my new website of the big brands Nike and Adidas just so you can see what colors are in fashion for the winter season. I love golf fashion, so I will be taking my time and I will try to give you as much information as possible about the clothes and I will suggest various outfits. If you have any questions or would like to see other manufacturers just let me know. I pretty much have access to almost all of the catalogs for various clothing designer and I love to explore new designers so just e-mail me what you want to see and I am more then happy to do it. With all of that said I will start with the men's winter line from Nike and then I will move onto the woman's collection from Nike and then onto the Men and Woman's Collections from Adidas. Here is my website where you can find pictures from most of my golf adventures, two videos from the Samsung Championship and Paula Creamer's Victory speech, and pictures from the Nike Catalog. My website is and will always be a work in progress, so bare with me.Enjoy!

1 comment:

LoneWolf said...

Hey Andrea

I just came across your blog. I hope that you enjoy living in the sunny CA where you can golf all year round. I live in the cold, freezing CA where we have to hang it up 4 or 5 months a year 8=(

Keep up the great writing and play a few rounds for me this winter.

Shalom