Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Q-School



Wow I never thought that Michelle Wie would actually take her medicine and go to
q-school and be just like everyone else. It is about time that she made this decision and I think good things will come from this. If she gets her tour card she will learn a lot about herself as well as how to mentally deal with different situations. Even though she has played in LPGA events and pressure from the media, the pressures of q-school are quite different. I have never been to q-school, but I have heard that it is one of the most stressful times for a golfer who wants to be on the professional circuit. I hope her father is not on the bag and allows his daughter to experience the pressures of q-school on her own. Everyone pretty much knows that she will qualify, so this is the perfect time to grow and understand how your golf game fairs under the pressure.

No comments: