Saturday, October 4, 2008

Samsung World Championship


I am very happy that the LPGA scheduled two tournaments in Northern California which are an hour or so each from my house. The first up is the Samsung World Championship. I missed the first two days of competition because of a conference, but I am really excited to be going to the tournament on Sunday. I checked this morning and three Americans Juli Inkster, Angela Stanford, and Paula Creamer were at the top of the leader board, as well as Lorena Ochoa. I can’t wait to go and watch them and I think my dream twosome to watch would be Lorena Ochoa and Paula Creamer. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for that. I will take as many pictures as I can and post them as soon as I can.

1 comment:

BC said...

Great stories and content!


http://bradswonderfulworldofgolf.blogspot.com/