Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hi everyone. This year has been full of highs and lows. Thankfully there have been more highs then lows. Every year for Thanksgiving my Dad asks everyone to say at least one thing that they are thankful for. We usually have our entire family from my mom’s side over at our house which makes for a warm house and great family memories. Last year was the best! My family from the east coast joined the rest of us for Thanksgiving dinner. My entire family was there which was very meaningful, especially since earlier this year my uncle passed away, and it was only after that did I realized how special pictures are. That Thanksgiving I took only a few pictures of my uncle with his sisters, sons, and wife, and because of those pictures my family has been able to remember my uncle when he was healthy and happy. So, the only thing I can say to all of you for this Thanksgiving is, remember who you are with and be thankful that you are with them and take at least one picture. That picture will help you remember that event for years to come, even though some of the people in it have moved on. Every Thanksgiving when it is my turn to say what I am thankful for I say, “I am thankful for having great parents and a supportive family.” This year will be no different, except that this year I will add, “I am thankful for great parents, a supportive family, and a happy and healthy family.” I wish all of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. HAVE FUN EATING ALL OF THE GOOD FOOD!!!

No comments: