Friday, September 21, 2007

PRADA

Before golf on Saturday I went to San Francisco with my dad to run some errands. One of those errands was to get my Prada purse fixed. I went to the store and I told the guy that the strap on my purse broke and asked if they could fix it. He responded by asking for a proof of purchase! I could not believe it. I have had this bag for four years. I told him I bought the purse in Italy and I no longer had the receipt. He sad that he could not fix the bag without it and if the bag were bought at a store other than a Prada boutique, the company would not fix it! My dad and I looked at each other and laughed. My dad and I argued back and the guy just said, “Sir, just listen to me. This is company policy.” This guy was no help at all. My dad finally said to me, “Don’t ever buy anything from Prada again!” As we walked out the sales guy said, “Well that is your choice Sir!.” It was so ridiculous. The guy had no customer service skills and was never told to keep his cool even if a customer gets angry. I will never buy a product from Prada ever again. I never really liked their clothes because they are so unpractical for everyday use, not to mention their ridiculous prices.

No comments: